Friday, October 21, 2005

you have exceeded your credit limit

that was one message i received the other morning. dang. i don't wanna know what's on my next bill.

before i left, i asked my network to activate my roaming, and also, which of the networks here in amherst would be the most cost-effective one (i.e., cheap). the guy at the other end of the line recommended t-mobile, but also told me that the rates he was looking at were 8 months old. sheet.

so i limited myself to text messaging only. then i received this message while waking up to a cold, cold, cold morning.

my cellphone just became a table clock, and will remain so until i land my feet back in manila. hay... nagcellphone pa 'ko dito... buset...

1 comment:

free migrant said...

husband weng!!! kaya pala di ka makatawag. weird to be leaving this note here, no? but i'm almost certain kse that you'll check your blog for comments. so there. mana's eta is 7pm ha, don't forget to arrange for her ride. love you!!!